That's good to hear seeing as I still do hope to update my retail copy of WE to the latest version as soon as I can save up the money to do so.

-----Original Message----- From: Vaughan Dodd via Talk
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 2:57 PM
To: 'wohlg...@gmail.com' ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: RUMORS

Good news Jim.

But: why is it so impossible for senior executive types within VFO to update this in a communication with the President's name on it.

While I think it generally true that major updates have coincided with new releases of Windows - there are major shortcomings within the version nine series which have been documented and are in the Window-eyes bug fixes database, which to be fixed are not dependent upon a new Windows.

Vaughan.

Please telephone the Regional Disability and Health Team prior to emailing or faxing any new referrals.

Vaughan Dodd, Regional Disability Advisor.

Desk2desk: 97187.
Email: vaughan.dodd...@msd.govt.nz.
For referrals: email fax_gnlis001_health_disabil...@msd.govt.nz.

Our up-to-date desk file is located at: