Good news Jim.

But: why is it so impossible for senior executive types within VFO to update
this in a communication with the President's name on it.

While I think it generally true that major updates have coincided with new
releases of Windows - there are major shortcomings within the version nine
series which have been documented and are in the Window-eyes bug fixes
database, which to be fixed are not dependent upon a new Windows.

Vaughan.

Please telephone the Regional Disability and Health Team prior to emailing or
faxing any new referrals.

Vaughan Dodd, Regional Disability Advisor.

Desk2desk: 97187.
Email: vaughan.dodd...@msd.govt.nz.
For referrals: email fax_gnlis001_health_disabil...@msd.govt.nz.

Our up-to-date desk file is located at: