Hi.  To read to end in NVDA, you press the insert key and the down arrow
key.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Orlando Enrique Fiol via Talk
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 5:22 PM
To: Don H eyes.com>; Chris Skarstad; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Called JAWS the other day

Hi Don,

 >As far as NVDA voices I am currently using the Access32 add on and NVDA
sounds just like WE with the Decaccess32 voice for Window Eyes.

I have the latest NVDA but have not yet found this DEC Access 32
addin. Is it perchance free? I do lament not being able to assign
hotkeys in NVDA. I still haven't figured out how to make it read to
end, for instance.Orlando Enrique Fiol
Ph.D. Candidate in Music Theory
University of Pennsylvania
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist, Arranger, Performer
and Pedagogue
Mobile: (267) 971-7090
         Email: of...@verizon.net

List archives can be found at