From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Skarstad via Talk
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 10:30 AM
To: Charles Adkins <cadkins6...@gmail.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: Called JAWS the other day

The best way to do that nowadays is to by an external sound card, and
get NVDA or whatever screenreader you might be using to go through that
one instead of your main one.  The old synthesizers just aren't being
used much these days. Luckily, external sound cards aren't too
expensive.  Just make sure you have a set of speakerrs for the external
card or you won't be hearing anything.