Well I know this isn't very high-tech, but I have used a pitch-pipe to tune guitars with and I find they work very well. I know this isn't exactly a high-tech method but it always worked for me. Of course You may be looking for something that you can interface with some other piece of equipment in that case the pitch-pipe wouldn't work. Jus a suggestion! Catch Ya Later de

<KF8LT><jim Wohlgamuth>.