I have said it before I don't know why Microsoft didn't just purchase Window Eyes and incorporate it into windows. GW had to have been in serious finical trouble for letting AISquared purchase them when in fact AIsquared must have been in trouble themselves for VFO having the ability to purchase them. I just have to think that Doug has to be feeling really bad for how Window Eyes is going from the best screen reader to the non existing one.