The only problem I have consistently is that IE stops responding, this problem
seems to have increased in frequency, but I doubt that this is cause  by WE. I
use email constantly all day and I never have a problem.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim via Talk
  To: Brian Moore ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
  Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 10:16 AM
  Subject: Re: making the switch

    Brian, Like you I have been a long-time user of WE, unlike you though,
  I really do not seem to be experiencing the difficulties with WE.  I
  would be interested in knowing just what it is that WE no longer does
  efficiently.  I have for the most part found each subsequent release of
  WE to be considerably improved.  Oh, there are a few things that I would
  like to see it do, but those things I cannot do with NVDA or Narator
  either. Just curious as to your issues with WE?

  THANKS and Have A Good 1! de
  <KF8lT><Jim>.