So is it true that window-eyes is no longer being developed?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Chris Skarstad via Talk
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2017 6:31 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Re: No future; Window-Eyes is dead!

             I suspect certain people at VFO feel the exact same way
about Window-eyes.

Unfortunately, Window-eyes has always been kind of seen as the underdog,
whereas JAWS is the more popular option.  The most popular doesn't
always mean better, but when you're dealing with money, that's what
happens.  So unfortunately, it's looking more and more         like JAWS
will win.  I hope I am wrong.