Bryan, it's too bad you feel this way. I think that perhaps you are associating Jaws with Freedom Scientific, meaning that if there were things that Freedom Scientific did, not VFO, you might be thinking that all the same bad experiences may happen again, or continue to happen. In any case, it's not FS, (Freedom Scientific) who is giving out free copies of Jaws. So, you are right about that. It's VFO who is doing this. can tell you that this is no scam. If you hold a retail license of Window-Eyes, you will get a license for Jaws. Maybe you think that the folks from the former GW Micro / Ai Squared are lying? I don't think so. *smile*.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer - RGA Tech Solutions

“Any teacher that can be replaced with a computer, deserves to be.” - David
Thornburg