From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+john_farley=btinternet....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of richard kurlander via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 6:36 AM
To: Raul A. Gallegos; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: whole migrating situation

you used to work for we I feel as a blind person
that tech support in these companies should give
hands on training for free not just say read a
manual or listen to tutorials. that doesn't work
for me. I learn better with hands on. I work all
day and certainly do not have the time to read
manuals or listen to tutorials. If I switch to
jaws I have sma's from we that will be switched
over if I get another screen reader I would have
to pay money. is there a list of screen reader