Richard, I'm happy to discuss one on one hands on training with you. Please
contact me off list and we can go over your needs and the costs. Look forward
to hearing from you.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer - RGA Tech Solutions

Mobile: 832.554.7285
Work: 832.639.4477
Personal Email: r...@raulgallegos.com
Work Email: train...@rgats.com

“Any teacher that can be replaced with a computer, deserves to be.” – David
Thornburg