Yep they are a pain.

All the best

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+steve=comproom.co...@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Chris G via Talk
Sent: 21 May 2017 11:45
To: Steve Nutt via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: whole migrating situation

Last November I had an issue where those virtual ribbons got in the way of
Braille output.

We turned them off and the display worked as it should.
I can't remember the specifics of the situation  but do know turning them
off restored functionality.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while
actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio
tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer
eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter
containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free
downloads, and so much more.
    Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323  (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess