That's strange. i just closed Window-Eyes and re-started with control alt w and it worked. There is a setting in the W-E control pannel dealing with various start up options so, before you re-install, I'd check those settings. Once or twice I have had issues with the auto start but not for a long time.

Let me know how the problem is fixed for you. All information is well received here.

Ian Westerland