I don't pay amazon any extra, but I'm a prime member, so I really don't know if that is required, I don't think so. I do have to pay for mlb which I've done for years. I gather this thing now works on tablets, but all I have is the amazon echo. They make an echo dot, an echo tap and an echo. The echo costs the most and has the best sound. It is about the size of a pringles can. The tap is similar but has blule tooth and is battery operated. The dot is least expensive and much smaller, not nearly as good of a sound but has line out so you can plug that into a computer or amplifier. It works through w i f i. I didn't need sighted assistance, but their page doesn't talk the best and is a little ttricky. It is a lot like seri, in some ways better, and in some 73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.