Hello Tony.  Yeah I can understand what you mean.  There are some people
where I live who have never even heard of Window-Eyes, and even if some do
here, it only by name, they haven't really had a chance to try it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Tony C via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 8:43 AM
To: Don H; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: been a great ride

Hi, I've dealth with rehab in several states and over the years nearly every
onepushed Jaws, and some even claimed to not know anything about WE. I've
also see a lot of "underhanded" things done by organization for and of the
blind. One place devised a scam to get paid for clients room and board not
only from the rehab that send client to them for trainning, but also from
section 8, they were getting paid double for clients room and board untill
the whistle got blown on them, quite by accident.