hi, there seems theirs a problem with the browse mode in we nvda and
jaws. when I reload window eyes sometime I get the three tomes that mean
there is a problem with the display driver and if I change to the other
two I get the same problem. I can't alt tab between programs and the
screen reader seems more sluggish than usual. the only  way I can seem
to resolve this is to reboot the system. Is there something getting
corrupted somewhere. thanks

--
73,
Darren Tomblin(KC9JJJ)