You can tell fs starting to get desperate. Fs 10 or 15 years ago wouldn't
have given you discounts on anything. For most the out of the box
accessibility, android, apple etc. will work for what they need to do. I'm
curious though, is anyone from gw or pre merger ai2 still around.? Everyone
i can think of seems to be gone.

"the world has been against you from day one, tomorrow's never promised
night has just begun, so sing with me we're all fucked" Walls Of Jericho

Reeva