GWMicro willing merged with AISquared and it was a good fit according to Doug.
But I feel AISquared  then sold out WE when they sold out to VFO.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nick Sarames via Talk
  To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
  Cc: Nick Sarames
  Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2017 3:18 AM
  Subject: Re: contacting Doug.

  The smaller one still has to agree to it.

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/iwesterl%40bigpond.net.au.

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/michaelandjeanie%40aapt.net.au.

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/nicksarames%40msn.com.