Yeah and if Zoom Text declines in  market share, there will be no other
magnification products to take it over. We have Supernova but that is a UK
baste product.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-boun...@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf Of Reeva
Webb via Talk
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 9:35 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Reeva Webb
Subject: RE: JAWS Software Synthesizer Volume

For whatever stupid reason, people like me who bought the we based zoomtext
fusion got no discount at all on uprading. Despite the fact i'm in the same
boat as just we users. I'm not even saying  we should gotten free upgrades.
Sorry y'all but this makes me angry. I would've thought about going to the
jaws based version of fusion if they would've been like ok, instead of $200
for upgrade and $200 for the sma. We'll give y'all a break and do $75
upgrade and $100 for sma. Hell, even if they would've given we fusion users
blindness convention pricing without having to go to the conventions.  I
might have done that but no.   I will be using my we version of zt fusion,
slowly learn nvda better and wait to see if google puts out a new chromebook
pixel and buy that or another chromebook.

"the world has been against you from day one, tomorrow's never promised
night has just begun, so sing with me we're all fucked" Walls Of Jericho

Reeva

On Aug 21, 2017 11:24 AM, "Sky Mundell via Talk"
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>

List archives can be found at