Thanks, but that did not work.

On 9/15/2017 7:33 PM, brice Mijares via Talk wrote:
I usually hit shift tav once and I'm in the inbox. It all depend where your at when you close TB.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/carogsmith%40embarqmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com