From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Carol and Roger via Talk
Sent: September 15, 2017 7:11 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Carol and Roger <carogsm...@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Thunderbird

Hi,

I am trying to help a friend of mine reinstall Thunderbird.  She now has
email coming and going, but there is no simple way to get to the inbox.
How does one get rid of the screen that has all of the junk in it like
filter messages, write messages, search bing, etc. and get to the inbox
after installing Thunderbird.  We have turned off the splash screen, but
that does not make any difference.

Neither one of us has any mouse function in Thunderbird any longer and I
used to doo a simple search for inbox and mouse click it and the inbox
came right up.  But, with no mouse control, I don't know how to tell her
to get there.  Thanks for any help.

Carol