O.k. here  it is.  File is called
mp3dc216.zip

To get the file you want, go to the link below
and hit enter on that file.

http://www.shellworld.net/~butchb

Butch Bussen

On Wed, 14 Feb 2018, Larry Higgins via Talk wrote:

Well Butch, I have visited the Web page, and for the life of me, I can't quite figure out just how to download the thing. I would really like to give it a try, so if you could put up a link for a direct download, it sure would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Larry