Butch,

I need to ask you a little something about MP3direct cut. Don't think I'm missing anything, but then again, maybe I am.

Does MP3DC happen to have the ability to record directly from audio streams like TR? With TR, you don't have to go through the sound card to record streams, but you can record/download directly from the stream via the URL. I see no reference to this feature anywhere in the manual or FAQ. Maybe that should be a definite clew, but guess it never hurts to ask.

Thanks,

Larry