I agree,
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom Kingston via Talk
  To: Pamela Dominguez via Talk
  Cc: Tom Kingston
  Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 11:43 AM
  Subject: Re: Is it true that window eyes won't work with windows 10 1803?

  A lot to understand about the JAWS user interface?Indeed. I've been on
  computers since the DOS days and have never seen a less user friendly
  interface. I couldn't come up with such a menacing mess if I tried. I
  don't know how their developers sleep at night.

  We have enough to battle with. I didn't in a million years expect such a
  nightmare in a screen-reader.

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40opton

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/gilp%40embarqm

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tom.kingston%40charter.net.