Yep, I agree totally. Just shows you what marketing and lining the right counselor's pockets can do. Spare me the denials, I was a client in Nevada and also worked for them for almost a year. Window-eyes never had a chance. They did provide me with Window-eyes, but it was a real struggle.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148