Yes, they can't get jaws to work correctly in edge or FX. Read yesterday that they finally fixed jaws to work in windows ten mail app. I use both mail app and Thunderbird. NVDA works great with FX 52.x.. I been learning to use Edge, but don't really like it.

On 2/22/2018 10:50 AM, Sky Mundell via Talk wrote:
Glad you are giving NVDA a try. I'm afraid that FS is trying to suck the
juice out of a dead line of software.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of brice Mijares via Talk
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 10:36 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: brice Mijares
Subject: from window eyes to jaws to NVDA

        I also think Jaws sucks! I wasted money migrating to jaws. Don't
remember the cost for 2 upgrades, somewhere around 120 bucks. I gave  it
   a go for about one month and said F it! Been using NVDA ever since.
occasionally use window eyes navigating windows itself, like control, panel,
settings etc. MS one core voice David sounds pretty good in NVDA.
List archives can be found at