I could send you a copy by email if you can receive this large of a file.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Donald L. Roberts via Talk
  To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
  Cc: Donald L. Roberts
  Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 4:05 PM
  Subject: version 9.5.4

  I hope this request won't cause any list member to get bent out of shape as
  it certainly is not intended to offend anyone.

  Yesterday, I contacted V F O to request a link to the Window-eyes version
  9.5.4.  I did so because my copy is acting flaky, so I wanted to completely
  uninstall and subsequently reinstall it.  Unfortunately, my CD has been
  damaged and is now unplayable.  V F O said that they discontinued that
  service, so I am now up the creek without a paddle if or until some kind
  soul will provide me with a copy of the program along with a serial number.
  I know my serial number, but it does me no good because I do not believe
  that I could substitute my serial for the one on another user's CD.

  So I will say no more but hope that some kind list member will write me off
  list at:

  donald.robert...@gmail.com .

  Thanks for any assistance.

  Don Roberts