hi Shannon,

From a reliable source in Canada. Apparently it was widely spread at the
scun conference.

I'm only going on what |I was informed. Whether it is true or not. I have no idea.

Live long and prosper, John

From: "Shannon Bartch via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 3:29 PM
To: "'Window-Eyes Discussion List'" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: "Shannon Bartch" <shan...@bartchroofing.com>
Subject: RE: `news about jws

Where did you get this news?
I don't get a news letter.
Shannon
-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+shannon=bartchroofing....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of bj colt via Talk
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 9:27 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Cc: bj colt
Subject: `news about jws

Hi Folks,

I recieved an email this morning and it informed me that jws is going to
become a subscription based product. Now it all makes sense, getting rid of
the opposition first. No or very little competittion. This will be
interesting how it is going to work?

I'm not going to say how I feel inside but needless to say corrupt, evil
sociopathic Narsasists come to mind.

I genuinly and sincerely hope that as many blind people don't subscribe.

Live long and prosper, John
List archives can be found at

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/bjcolt%40blueyonder.co.uk. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com