I don't get calling a company such silly names.  I have always wished that they would be subscription based.  You will spend the same money but in smaller bites.

It's understandable that subscriptions aren't for everyone.  When Microsoft started such programs, I don't recall calling their approach the names that you call Freedom Scientific.

Plus, we all forget that, as great as Window-Eyes was, they simply were running out of money.