From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+anthonyborg001=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Kingston via Talk
Sent: 18 May 2018 03:29
To: anthony borg via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Tom Kingston <tom.kings...@charter.net>
Subject: Re: problems with the last updates

Hi Anthony,
Does the message saying the update couldn't be finished give any reason,
such as components missing, incompatibility, etc?
If not I would first try shutting your system down instead of rebooting.
Give it 5 or 10 minutes before powering back up. Once in a while this takes
care of strange problems.
If it doesn't I'd do a manual check for updates. That might take care of it
as well.
Hth,
Tom

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/l.urie%40bell.
>> net.
>>> For subscription options, visit
>>> http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
>>> List archives can be found at
>>> http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

>> author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.
>>
>> For membership options, visit
>> http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/anthony
>> org001
>> %40gmail.com.