Hi Anthony,
Sorry, but I have no idea what the problem is. Hopefully a future update will take care of it.
Good luck,
Tom

On 5/18/2018 5:01 AM, anthony borg via Talk wrote:
Hi tom
Many thanks for your prompt reply and your explanation.
After I do the update and restart from the desktop as usual, and then I do
it again manually. the notification I get only say that the updates couldn't
be finished.
It doesn't give a reason why.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Anthony

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+anthonyborg001=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Kingston via Talk
Sent: 18 May 2018 03:29
To: anthony borg via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Tom Kingston <tom.kings...@charter.net>
Subject: Re: problems with the last updates

Hi Anthony,
Does the message saying the update couldn't be finished give any reason,
such as components missing, incompatibility, etc?
If not I would first try shutting your system down instead of rebooting.
Give it 5 or 10 minutes before powering back up. Once in a while this takes
care of strange problems.
If it doesn't I'd do a manual check for updates. That might take care of it
as well.
Hth,
Tom