Yes, I used key describer in W E and found the applications key.

I go to the W E short cut on my start menu and use either the applications key, or shift F 10, but it does nothing.

-Bob

-----Original Message----- From: Pamela Dominguez via Talk
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2019 8:41 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Pamela Dominguez
Subject: Re: 2

Okay, sorry I'm popping in in the middle of this.  Do you have a regular
keyboard?  If you do, it's on the righthand side, between the alt and the
control.  Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Ringwald via Talk
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2019 11:34 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Robert Ringwald

SHIFT F 10 and R does nothing. I don't know where the applications is.

-Bob

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Ringwald via Talk