My suggestion would be to check with the people at the Microsoft accessibility desk. The reason I suggest this is that my Windows 7 computer was not compatible with the upgrade. It was a Depp PC and both Microsoft and Dell said not to upgrade as all that would happen would be that my PC would be in a permanent loop. It might be worth talking with Microsoft for help. Their number is (800) 936-5900.

Carol