Hi,

> > * JOSM (especially concerned about usability with 1 button mouse)
>
> This is likely your sticking point. The inability to drag the map is a
> real killer on JOSM, and I'm not aware of any decent ways of working
> around it within the java on mac. (I do a *lot* of zooming in and out,
> and use of the ctrl-arrows, whenever I need JOSM without an eexternal
> mouse.)

How would a "native" Mac application deal with wanting to let the
user drag the map and at the same time wanting to let him draw a
selection rectangle? Would they have one drag mode and one select mode
then, or a modifier key for one of the two actions?

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"