On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 11:36 PM, David Earl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Would it be possible to roll back changes made by user Katie after 17:40
>  on April 16?

I don't believe that there are any tools available for rollback and
the like beyond those in the editors, so everyone is on an equal
footing when it comes to rolling back.

As time goes on, I expect there will be more options. Obviously
someone with db access could write some exceptionally complex SQL to
roll back a particular users' changes, but I'm not sure that anyone
who can would rather do that than just use the editors anyway.

Cheers,
Andy