On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 6:41 PM, David Earl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Oh. I thought this had been done. So what happens if someone deletes the
>  whole of Cambridge?

What I used to do was after uploading an area I also saved it to disk.
So I had saved copies of my neighbourhood. If you noticed somebody
deleted something I could just load the file into JOSM, make some
dummy change and upload, viola! Not exactly nice, but it worked.

Something that would be nice would be a server you could point to that
had data from a week ago, that would make it much easier to revert
stuff like this if it get noticed in time...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://svana.org/kleptog/