On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 10:31:30AM +0530, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> On 01-Sep-08, at 10:00 AM, Christopher Woods wrote:
>
> > (I have little experience of other mail clients, particularly
> > outside of the
> > win32 sphere - do other mail clients behave differently (and
> > 'correctly' as
> > I would describe it, when you hit reply on this list?)
>
> until saturday, clicking 'reply' on this list was going to the list.
> Now it is going to the sender - which is why you are getting two
> copies of this.

Which is how i like it - I am filtering all the lists to their
individual folder but once i participate in a thread i want it in my
inbox. Most lists work like this and filtering dupes is much easier than
trying to guess which of the mails only to the list have your content
too.

What annoys me is the Subject addition - i filter to folders so i know
which list this mail came from so why waste subject length by adding the
list name too?

But in the end its an BSD vs Linux, emacs vs vi, mysql vs postgres type
of war which has no clear "better".

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]             +49-171-2280134
        Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little