SteveC wrote:
> On 4 Mar 2009, at 23:42, Nop wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> SteveC schrieb:
>>> To me this is similar to "ignorance of the law is no defence". The
>>> data, people and facts are out there and it's not our job to serve
>>> them up to you in the specific best way you want. We will help all
>>> we  can when you ask though.
>> Thank your for bringing it down to this simple point.
>
> np
>
>> Actually, it *IS* your job.
>>
>> That simple. You want a change. You want their consent. Your job.
>
> Well if you think about it you would want it too, right. Oh you're the
> guy who doesn't want to help.. I forgot.

Sorry, I did not really cared about it. Could have been PD from the begin.

Was a surprised by the announcement. Read the license and mails. Would
probably have said yes.

But I do not like the way this went on. The fact that those who want to
change it just say "you do not want to help". That's my free time,
that's your's.
If you think the change is important for the OSM, the better. If you
want to do it, your right. But take the burden on you, inform people,
ask opinions, and be aware that there are some that disagree, and some
indifferent.

I do not say you do not help because you do come here helping me mapping
my remote place. Your sentences are only rude. F#@@#

now I CARE. If I have to choose now, I will say NO. Not due to the
license, just due to sarcastic, overstated comments.

first & last time I loose time on this subject until it is handled on a
factual basis.

regards