On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Radomir Cernoch
<radomir.cern...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if only I knew that the idea would arouse so intense emotions! Ok, now I
> know that I should be more careful with the word "semantic" next time.

Heh. It's mainly that I have a reflexive preference for geo-databases
whenever I see the concept of spatial-intersection tests. And a
dislike for putting machine-readable code into the wiki, semantic or
not.

> I do not mind putting all this into the relations for each country.
> However the question is, how complicated the whole system will be.

Don't over-plan for edge cases! Make the simple things simple and the
complicated things possible.

Cheers,
Andy