Hi,

Thomas Schäfer wrote:
> This is a bad idea. Do it right or do it not.

... has never been OSM's attitude so far, so why change now. Honestly, I
get the feeling you're on a personal crusade here for "doing things
right" which is of no relevance to most of us. You might as well tell us
that we must switch all our servers to 100% CO2 neutral operation, or
make sure that we have as many women mappers as men, or make sure that
all our services are accessible for people with visual impairments.
Noble goals all of them. Let's tackle the women issue first, and do IPv6
later.

Bye
Frederik