On 06/07/2009, at 21:04, Chris Browet wrote:

> By scrolling the map you'll realize that in the bottom-right side of
> the screen will appear the top contributors and if you are lucky
> they will have a google profile where you can send them a email, or
> contact them trough their blog, google picassa, etc
>

> How good the intent, I'm not convinced by the means...
>
> - Chriis -
I have to agree with Chris, this sounds like an offensive against a
competitor. Doesn't mapmaker have some sort of community or other
where we can advertise our existence and let people themselves decide
if it is worth moving over or not? Emailing active contributors
directly is not the way.

Regards
Aun Johnsen