On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 5:25 PM, andrzej zaborowski <balr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I missed an option saying I'm in favour of ODbL but may not be in
> position to agree to relicense all data I uploaded (because part of it
> is CC-BY-SA owned by other authors).
>
> Cheers

As far as I understood (but some experts might rectify if I'm wrong),
only the last contributor of an element will have to accept the new
licence. So if your uploads are based on other authors who will reject
the new licence, the data will remain anyway if "you, the last
contributor in the history of this element" accepts the new licence.
If you think that you could accept the new licence but not in these
conditions, you might select the option "no, I will not accept the new
license Odbl but I will if the license is reworked" and add some
comments below.

Pieren