On 31 July 2010 22:53, Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org> wrote:
> pick from anywhere between "nobody's gonna read this anyway" to "if you want
>
> That's sad because, as I pointed out, if you get into the habit of writing
> good changeset comments then the additional work this causes is going to be
> practically zero, whereas the quality of the change increases dramatically.

This might be a good application of crowd sourcing, specifically
allowing others to add tags to changesets, and then these changesets
become more useful as a statistical tool to figure out the more
popular objects being mapped, or the inverse what needs to be mapped
more.

Then you just need one of those bubble cloud interfaces that make the
popular/unpopular tags show with a bigger font.