On 10 August 2010 18:36, Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org> wrote:
> Maybe instead of playing these kinds of games you could just help those
> people who want to set up a fork, and then import to that fork. Because for
> us, your plannet import along with your steadfast refusal of the new
> license, only causes more work and more problems.

He seemed to be stead fast refusing the new contributor terms, I don't
have a problem with the new license, even though you keep saying I do,
although those in .hr might disagree since they've used cc-by-sa data.

Why can't we compromise on this? Why is anything but a completely
"free" license unacceptable?

You stated that the contributors are the ones that mattered the most,
so why are contributors being unreasonably limited on what sources of
data they can use to make useful maps?

By unreasonable here, I think some form of attribution at the minimum
isn't unreasonable... If it's so unreasonable why are you supporting
the ODBL?