Frederik Ramm <frederik <at> remote.org> writes:

>Because for us, your plannet import along with your steadfast refusal of the
>new
>license, only causes more work and more problems.

That is true.  But then for those who would prefer to continue with CC-BY-SA,
the pushing of the new contributor terms and ODbL only causes 'more work and
more problems'.  We'd much prefer them to stop doing it!

As you say, I don't think either side is setting out deliberately to damage the
project.  Although that will surely be the result if some compromise is not
reached.

--
Ed Avis <e...@waniasset.com>