On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 22:31 +1100, Steve Bennett wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 11:24 PM, Tom Hughes <t...@compton.nu> wrote:

> Failing that, would it be possible for you to create me a new account
> (stevage1), and unset the flag on that account?

Failing that, maybe its time that more people started doing what Im
doing.  Im quite an active mapper, as its something I enjoy doing with
my time.  What Ive been doing for the past couple of months, is only
making minor edits live, but for larger edits Im still doing my mapping
but storing my edits in a collection of .osm files.

Once all the licence issues are resolved and we know whether projects
will be forked or our data removed, then Ill start dumping all my edits
back in.  Ive also tried working on parts of New Zealand, but have come
up against a brick wall as there is an import partially in progress
(almost all roads, and lots of other POI bits).. but will not be
completed until the licence is resolved, so basically an entire
countries mapping is on-hold.  Once the issues are resolved, I have no
doubt there are lots of mappers in my position who have lots of new data
to upload.

David