In some larger urban areas of the US (SFO, LA, etc.), we have Bing imagery at zoom 21 (~0.05-0.06 m/pel). The Bing spec allows for one more level (zoom 22), but a search in some of the obvious places has not turned up any such imagery. I checked downtown LA, parts of SFO, Bellevue/Redmond WA, Mountain View CA (Google competitive purposes), and Washington DC (only zoom 20, maybe for security). Has anyone seen zoom 22 imagery anywhere?

In recent JOSM, you can display the zoom level of the tiles with right_click->"Show Tile Info" (with Auto Load and Auto Zoom set). Zoom all the way in until you get white imagery tiles, then back out slowly until they go away, then show tile info to see what the max zoom level is.

--
Alan Mintz <alan_mintz+...@earthlink.net>