I fully understand Nop. Almost everyone only guessed that it might happen but
no one was sure about it. To volunteer with communications with the German
community would require to get some fact rather than vague statements.
Even people that have read all communications and LWG minutes were not sure
about it. Next phase is much more important so I would appreciate a clear
statement with a specific date well in advance.