Emilie,

I defend 2 legal interests:

Mine : I invested  time work and money, that I co-licensed under
CC-by-SA  to the previous OSM

OSM:  by keeping the OSM database clean of tainted data

If you call that trolling ......

Sometimes I think that people are called trolls because they defend

statements other do not agree with.

Sorry Emilie, it's a pity if that creates some loss of data,

but you should take it like a man, and accept the consequences

of the route OSM took. Put the liability on those who are

responsible for that !

Gert