Le 18/09/2012 19:29, Grant Slater a écrit :
On 18 September 2012 18:13, Christian Rogel
<christian.ro...@club-internet.fr> wrote:
Blocking a very respected contributor without prior discussion is a major fail
in the governance of the OSMF.
The user was messaged on 3 separate occasions between 22 March 2012
and 14 September 2012, asking for him to use a dedicated import
account. Finally a short upload block was placed on his account.(which
ended 3 days ago)

The initial message on the 22 March 2012 and follow-ups pointed to the
guidelines ( http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines )
which include that imports should be done from a dedicated account.

DWG != OSMF.

OSM is not unique, wikipedia too require a dedicated account for bots.

Regards
  Grant

Hi,

"What make you thing I am a bot?" -- Eliza <http://nlp-addiction.com/eliza/> :-)

I thing the point is not why my account was blocked, but why someone have the right to block an account and whatfor ?

"The road is the place between the buildings..." so I need the buildings : Cadastre data are usefull (fully).

All points of the guideline are wrong : no vandalism, no old work destroy, no copyright enf. : no need to revert the Cadastre data anyday, anytime. I accept, and respect all conditions with both my accounts : so what the difference using the first or the second ?

In fact DWG people just don't like imports and are jalous of the "opendata" wind in France. Your anoying !

Regards,

--
Marc Sibert
mailto:m...@sibert.fr